Direct Digital Detection with nCounter® Technology
The nCounter® platform provides a simple and cost effective solution for multiplex analysis of up to 800 RNA, DNA, or protein targets from your precious samples.
- Expertly curated pre-formatted panels for human, mouse and non-human primate
- ~ 15-minutes total hands-on time with no amplification, cDNA conversion or library prep required
- Sample to Publication ready figures in ~24 hours
- Combine RNA, DNA, and protein panels for a comprehensive 3D Biology™ view of each sample
- Optimized performance on difficult sample types including FFPE, tissue, lysates and biofluid samples
- Advanced analysis tools included with system reduce the need for Bioinformatics support
Molecules that Count
HIGHLY MULTIPLEXED SINGLE MOLECULE COUNTING
NanoString’s patented molecular barcodes provide a true digital detection technology capable of highly multiplexed analysis*.
2. Purify & Immobilize
*The DNA SNV assay and samples run with the Low RNA Input Kit (enables analysis from 1 ng of RNA, 10 ng from FFPE) require amplification prior to sample processing and data collection.
- The Power of Single-Molecule Counting
By Joseph Beechem, SVP of Research & Development
- Accelerating Cancer Research with 3D Biology: Simultaneous Detection of DNA, RNA and Protein in FFPE Samples
By Gordon B. Mills, M.D., Ph.D. MD Anderson Cancer Center
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.