Hyb & Seq™ - single molecule, direct digital sequencing technology
- Highly accurate single molecule sequencing
- Simultaneous capture and direct sequencing of DNA and RNA for a multitude of research applications
- Simple and rapid sample preparation: from sample to sequencer in 60 minutes
- No library creation, enzymes or amplification
- Short and long read sequencing
DNA sequencing is an enabling tool for personalized medicinal research, but widespread implementation is hindered by complexities in sample preparation and sequence analysis. Hyb & Seq Technology is a library-free, amplification-free, single-molecule sequencing platform that uses cyclic nucleic acid hybridization of fluorescent molecular barcodes onto native targets. Hybridization-based sequencing enables the simplest sample-to-answer workflow; both DNA and RNA are directly sequenced with almost no manipulation of the input material. The advantages of single molecule sequencing include simple error correction, phased long reads and digital counting to elucidate DNA copy numbers and RNA levels.
AGBT Precision Health, September 2017:
- Eliminating sample and NGS library preparation bias and bottlenecks for liquid biopsy applications with Hyb & Seq Technology
- Direct, simultaneous sequencing of DNA and RNA in less than 60 minutes from FFPE samples using Hyb & Seq Technology
AGBT, February 2017:
- Library-free, targeted sequencing of native gDNA from FFPE samples using Hyb & Seq™ technology – the hybridization based single-molecule sequencing system
- Single-molecule long read sequencing using Hyb & Seq™ chemistry
- Direct single-molecule RNA sequencing without cDNA conversion using Hyb & Seq™ chemistry
- ShortStack™ Technology: Accurate, reference‐guided assembly of Hyb & Seq™ reads for targeted sequencing to resolve short nucleotide variants and InDels
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Hyb & Seq platform is currently in development targeting beta-instrument availability in 2019.