Don't let sample volume limit your analytical aspirations. Quantify both RNA and protein in a single assay to use less precious material and uncover novel insights.
- Simplify your workflow by comparing gene and protein expression for up to 800 targets in a single view
- Eliminate the potential bias inherent in merging data from different platforms
- Vantage 3D Assays are powered by 3D Biology Technology, based on nCounter® digital molecular barcoding technology, and provide solutions across an expanding range of research areas
The nCounter® Analysis System utilizes digital barcode technology that can measure a variety of nucleic acids, including mRNA and miRNA, with high levels of precision and sensitivity. 3D Biology technology is built on this core probe design and adapted to detect protein utilizing standard NanoString chemistry.
NanoString protein analysis leverages antibodies for detection of proteins of interest that are barcoded with unique synthetic DNA oligonucleotides. This enables protein detection where each DNA oligonucleotide is recognized by a unique Reporter probe that contains a fluorescent barcode.
With 3D Biology technology, both RNA and protein can all be detected utilizing the digital molecular barcoding technology to enable multi-analyte profiling from a single sample all on the nCounter platform.
Our nCounter Vantage 3D Assays are powered by 3D Biology technology and provide solutions across an expanding range of research areas. For more information visit our Vantage 3D Assays page or download our Vantage 3D Brochure.
3D Flow™ Analysis: Seamlessly integrate standard flow cytometry cell sorting with downstream nCounter® analysis to interrogate up to 30 proteins and 770 immune-related RNA simultaneously.
PDX Profiling: Simple and comprehensive profiling to assure that your PDX models are of consistent high quality and that you gain a deeper understanding of the molecular determinants of therapeutic response .
- A simple and integrated workflow for deep proteomic and transcriptomic analysis of sorted cell populations
- Oncology Biomarker Development: Simultaneous Digital Counting of Nucleic Acids and Proteins at 800-plex
- Profiling Immune Cell Populations and Functional State with Simultaneous, Multiplexed Detection of RNA and Protein on the nCounter® Platform
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.