Perform multiplex protein analysis covering key solid tumor signaling pathways, including MAPK, PI3K, and EGFR, all with a single antigen retrieval step. Carefully selected content designed with your solid tumor research in mind provides comprehensive pathway profiling from minimal FFPE sample.
- 26-plex total and phospho-protein detection from just 1 FFPE slide
- Curated content for precise profiling of MAPK, PI3K, EGFR pathways
- Designed for optimal performance with FFPE samples
- 3D enabled for multi-analyte analysis with other Vantage 3D Assays
- Customizable with up to 5 additional targets
|Number of Targets||26 protein targets, 3 controls|
|Input Material||One 5 µM FFPE slide|
|Sample Type(s)||FFPE (slide-mounted)|
|Time to Results||<72 hours|
|Data Analysis||nSolver™ Analysis software|
|Shipping and Storage Conditions||-80°C (FFPE Sample Prep Kit at 4°C)|
- Product Bulletin
- Probe lists
- Data Normalization and Analysis
- Quick Start Guide- FFPE
- Presented Poster (Oncology Biomarker Development: Simultaneous Digital Counting of Nucleic Acids and Proteins at 800-plex)
Click here to view Cancer cell profiling by barcoding allows multiplexed protein analysis in fine-needle aspirates.
|Product||Description||Catalog Number||Unit Size|
|nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Protein Solid Tumor Panel for FFPE (D) + FFPE Sample Prep Kit||Contains Antibody Mix for 26 solid tumor signaling protein targets. Protein TagSet (D) (ERCC) for protein target detection. Protein FFPE Sample Prep Kit, which contains Buffer W and Buffer T. To be used as a stand-alone protein assay. Compatible with FFPE samples.||VPODC-SPKP-HSTF-12||12 reactions|
|nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Protein Solid Tumor Panel for FFPE (R) + FFPE Sample Prep Kit||Contains Antibody Mix for 26 solid tumor signaling protein targets. Protein TagSet (R) (no ERCC) for protein target detection. Protein FFPE Sample Prep Kit, which contains Buffer W and Buffer T. To be used with custom CodeSets, PanCancer RNA Panels, and nCounter Vantage 3D RNA Panels. Compatible with FFPE samples.||VPRXC-SPKP-HSTF-12||12 reactions|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.