An end-to-end software solution from image acquisition, region of interest selection to a fully integrated data analysis experience.
See the biology faster
Biologically directed Region of Interest (ROI) selection and automated segmentation to find the most important areas in your tissue
- Optimized algorithms to automatically segment tissue based on morphology markers to understand tissue compartments
- Flexible selection tools to define the ROI to the shape of the biology of interest.
- Select specific cell populations using morphology markers
Discover the biology faster
Integrated interactive analysis between tissue and expression resulting in truly spatial biological interpretation
- Distinguish statistical changes between groups (e.g. t-tests, linear mixed models) to determine if biologically significant or an outlier.
- Visualize large data matrices using clustering analyses to determine significant changes associated with specific tissue morphology or cell type
- Understand which genes and pathways are altered in spatially annotated datasets
Publish the biology faster
Expansive analysis and visualization providing insights which drive faster time to publication
- Integrated nCounter and NGS data QC provide seamless data quality assessment. Normalization by cell density (automated cell counting) or area based normalization.
- Perform pathway analyses to understand disease mechanisms of action and identify novel targets.
- Integrate custom biostatistics scripts for enhanced analysis
- Exportable publication quality images and figures
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.