GeoMx® RNA Barcoding Service (RBS)
Helping Your Research
Our pre-validated GeoMx RNA Atlas assays provide full coverage of protein-coding human and mouse genes allowing comprehensive spatial analysis of the architecture and underlying function of tissues from both species. With our custom RNA Barcoding Service (RBS) you can add non-protein coding genes, synthetic targets, and exogenous genes from any species of interest—including viruses and other microbes—to any of our Atlas products. And if your research utilizes other model organisms, you can build entirely custom RNA assays for hundreds of targets from any species. Your custom assays can be used alone as standalone assays or combined with other custom assays or with any of our Atlas products giving you complete flexibility. Custom RBS lets you create customizable content for use with your GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) System, allowing you to bring the power of spatial analysis to any target in any tissue from any species.
How it Works
The GeoMx RNA Barcoding Service (RBS) designs probes containing photocleavable indexing oligonucleotides against each of your RNA targets of interest. Using this service, you can add your specific RNA targets to our pre-validated GeoMx RNA Assays, or build completely new RNA assays tailored to your research interests.
- Submit your list of targets using the submission forms below.
- Build custom assays for up to 200 targets per custom assay for use with Illumina Next Gen Sequencing (NGS) readout.
- Combine up to 2 custom assays to profile a total of 400 custom targets of interest.
- Add from 5 to 10 additional targets to the GeoMx Immune Pathways Panel with NanoString nCounter® Analysis Systems readout.
- The NanoString Bioinformatics team will work with you to design target-specific probes to your design specifications.
- GeoMx-compatible barcoded probes sufficient for profiling 192 slides will be synthesized, pooled, aliquoted and shipped to you in sixteen (16) aliquots.
- Your custom RNA assays can be added directly to the hybridization solution—along with the RNA detection probes in your GeoMx RNA Assays or by themselves—for spatial RNA analysis on GeoMx DSP.
Panel Selection Tool