The human and mouse nCounter Myeloid Innate Immunity panels are designed to encompass all aspects of the myeloid innate immune response for use in basic and translational areas including Immuno-Oncology, Autoimmune Disease and Infectious Disease research.
- 770 genes in 19 different pathways and processes across 7 different Myeloid cell types.
- Rapidly analyze complex immune responses with publication-quality results next day.
- Optimized for difficult sample types including FFPE, PBMC, or FACS sorted cells.
- Genes representing all major myeloid cell types including: neutrophils, eosinophils, mast cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, and macrophages with 19 functional and pathway annotations.
- Customize with Panel-Plus, a custom spike-in product of 55-genes or less for the creation of a panel and experiment uniquely your own!
|Number of Targets
||770 (Human), 754 (Mouse) including internal reference genes
||25 ng - 300 ng
||FFPE-derived RNA, total RNA, fragmented RNA, cell lysates and sorted cells
||Human or Mouse
|Low Input Material Protocol
|Time to Results
||Approximately 24 hours
||nSolver™ Analysis software
|Advanced Data Analysis
||Data QC and normalization, differential gene expression
|Shipping and Storage Conditions
|nCounter® Human Myeloid Innate Immunity v2 Panel (CodeSet Only)
||Gene Expression CodeSet profiling (770 genes) 730 immunology-related mouse genes + 40 internal reference controls. No Master Kit.
|nCounter® Mouse Myeloid Innate Immunity v2 Panel (CodeSet Only)
||Gene Expression CodeSet profiling (754 genes) 734 immunology-related mouse genes + 20 internal reference controls. No Master Kit.