Win NanoString PlexSet™ Reagent Panels for your Research
Apply by May 31, 2018!
Expedite your pathway analysis and generate publication quality data with our new sample multiplexing reagents (96 mRNA genes X 96 samples).
- Select from 140+ expertly curated pathway panels for any species
- View all 140+ on our PlexSet page
- Optimized 'lyse-n-go' feature allows digital profiling of genes directly from cell lysates or purified RNA
- Data analysis is simpler than ever before with only 15 minutes of analysis time for plot generation
Why is this grant program right for you?
- You are a researcher analyzing biological pathways with publication quality data with short turnaround times.
- PlexSet enables you to run 96 samples at a time for any gene expression pathway of interest, saving time and cost
- Generate data without amplification bias (no cDNA step, direct hybridization)
- NanoString provides all the reagents for up to 96 samples of the PlexSet Pathway Panel of the winners' choice
- Samples may be processed with an nCounter® Analysis System at the winners’ organization or through a service provider
Five winners will be announced on June 11, 2018 by e-mail.
Grant Proposal Guidelines:
- Proposals must involve gene expression profiling of biological pathways chosen from 140+ Nanostring Preselected Pathway List for any species of interest. Learn more about NanoString technology by clicking on the links below:
- Include abstract title and authors
- Include abstract which describes project goals and outline of how Nanostring’s PlexSet reagents for gene expression analysis (mRNA) in conjunction with the particular Preselected Pathway Panel of your choice would help accelerate your research (maximum of 500 words)
- Include statement on the availability of >96 samples (cell lysates, purified RNA, FFPE samples, cell lines, Fresh/ frozen etc.) for use in your project (for example, please state whether the samples are in your possession/accessible from collaborators/biobanks/repositories)
- Grant submission must be received on or before May31st at 11:59pm PST
- Potential impact on the biology of interest
- >96 sample availability
- Well-defined and publishable end points
- Ability for project completion in less than two months after receiving panels
Publication of Results:
All grant submissions are confidential to the individual submitter and will not be published or distributed. Upon project completion, each grant winner agrees to participate in one of the following activities relating to its specific PlexSet Pathway Panel gene expression profiling project, with specific details of the applicable activity to be mutually agreed upon in good faith by Nanostring and each winner: webinar, case study, blog post, or poster presentation. Each winner agrees that NanoString shall have the right to use anonymized data from the winner's PlexSet Pathway Panel gene expression profiling project in application notes or marketing literature.
Applicants must be actively enrolled or employed at an academic research institution in a capacity in which they perform life science research and have the ability to analyze samples within 45 days of award notification. MD’s are not eligible for participation in this grant program. Winner(s) of the grant will receive 96 reactions worth of Nanostring PlexSet reagents including panel probes, titration kit and master kits for use in this program. Please note that reagents provided under this grant program will not count toward any minimum purchase requirement a customer may have under a system and reagent rental agreement with NanoString.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.