Enabling Research for New Indications with Access to Proprietary Signatures
NanoString's Translational Research Program is designed to enable research collaborators with the goal of basic research and continuous improvement and expansion of products leading to clinical development. Our program allows researchers or collaborators access to NanoString gene signature CodeSets and options for Customized Data Analysis. Translational Studies include:
- Prosigna/PAM50 or Lymphoma Subtyping Test (LST) for investigational use
- Retrospective analysis of archived tissue cohorts
- Biomarker hypothesis generation or validation
- Randomized clinical trials for hypothesis generation or validation
- Real-time analysis of tissue samples from a prospective clinical trial where results will only be observational in nature
- Epidemiology studies with study designs as above
NanoString has a growing portfolio of signatures available for Translational Research studies and a convenient program to allow investigators the chance to evaluate the technology in a Proof of Principle (POP) study that can be performed by NanoString or one of our Contract Research Organization partners.
For more information on NanoString's Translational Research Program or Proof of Principle studies, contact us.