Prosigna is powered by nCounter® digital technology¹
Now, local qualified laboratories can generate precise gene expression profiling1.
Since 2008, NanoString's nCounter® technology has been changing the way researchers study gene expression. Now we are applying the same technology that has led to hundreds of peer-reviewed publications to breast cancer diagnostics. Fully automated and easy to use, the nCounter-based Prosigna assay allows you to quickly and accurately analyze breast cancer gene expression and make informed treatment decisions.
- Strong analytical performance: sensitive, precise, and quantitative
- Single-tube multiplexing: all 50 Prosigna genes are measured in a signle reaction - no amplification required
- Easy to use: fully automated, intuitive user interface
1. Prosigna [Package Insert]. Seattle, WA: NanoString Technologies, Inc; 2013.
2. Nielsen T, Wallden B, Schaper C, et al. Analytical validation of the PAM50-based Prosigna Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature Assay and nCounter Analysis System using formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded breast tumor specimens [published online ahead of print March 13, 2014]. BMC Cancer. doi:10.1186/1471-2407-14-177.
3. Geiss GK, Bumgarner RE, Birditt B, et al. Direct multiplexed measurement of gene expression with color-coded probe pairs. Nat Biotechnol. 2008;26(3):317-325
Prosigna is indicated for in vitro diagnostic use in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive, node-negative (Stage I or II), or node-positive (Stage II) breast cancer to be treated with adjuvant endocrine therapy for assessment of risk of distant recurrence of disease.