A UK update of Gene Expression Profiling in Early Breast Cancer using the Prosigna® PAM50 Assay
Save the date!
Oct 30, 2019
|LOCATION:||Naim Dangoor Auditorium
Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole Street London W1G OAE
- Professor Mitch Dowsett, Head of the Centre for Molecular Pathology, Head of the Ralph Lauren Centre for Breast Cancer Research, and Head of the joint Academic Department of Biochemistry at The Royal Marsden and The Institute for Cancer Research
Comparison of Performance and Components of Genomic Assays
- Dr. Andreas Makris, Consultant in Clinical Oncology and Co-Chief Investigator of the OPTIMA Trial
- Prosigna Clinical Evidence , NICE Review and use in UK
- Dr. Marina Parton, Consultant Medical Oncologist, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Prosigna in Daily Practice, features of the Patient Report
18.00 -18.20: Registration and Coffee/ Tea
18.20 – 20.20: Presentations from:
18.20 – 19.00: Presentation 1 – Professor Dowsett
19.00 – 19.40: Presentation 2 – Dr Andreas Makris
19.40 – 20.20: Presentation 3 – Dr Marina Parton
20.20 – 20.50: Panel discussion and questions
20.50 – 21.50: Networking and Buffet Dinner
Dinner and refreshments to be provided for guests during the event. Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed, further information provided on registration.
For more information please contact Adrian Wood: firstname.lastname@example.org.