2nd Annual Spatial Genomics Summit 2020
Feb 23, 2020
|LOCATION:||JW Marriott Marco Island|
The 2nd Annual Spatial Genomics Summit: Beyond the Technology and Onto Biology
This Pre-AGBT event will cover the latest GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler updates, and it will highlight new projects from users at Wellcome Sanger Institute and the Garvin Institute:
- Learn how to discover new biomarkers that are hidden in traditional bulk assays or single cell RNA sequencing.
- Find out how Spatial Genomics is enabling novel discoveries now in a new spatial- temporal dimension.
- Joseph Beechem | NanoString Technologies
- Delivering on the Promise of Spatial Genomics
- Katherine McNamara | Stanford University
- Spatial proteomic characterization of the tumor and immune microenvironment reveals features associated with response to neoadjuvant HER2-targeted therapy
- Peter Nelson | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Spatial landscape of the immune microenvironment in metastatic prostate cancer using GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler
- Alex Swarbrick | Garvan Institute
- Mapping intratumoural heterogeneity of triple negative breast cancer through integrated single cell RNA-Sequencing and whole transcriptome Digital Spatial Profiling
- Kenny Roberts | Wellcome Sanger Institute
- Neural stem cell differentiation trajectories in the developing human brain revealed by whole transcriptome in situ spatial profiling
- Jonathan Chen | Broad Institute
- Single Cell Programs of Immune Activation in Human MSI vs MSS Colorectal Carcinoma
Everyone is welcome, no AGBT attendance required to participate.