NanoString takes great pride in providing competitive and comprehensive financial compensation and benefits for our employees. Our programs are designed with you in mind and tailored to serve you and your family’s needs.
We offer opportunities to aid employees in reaching financial and retirement goals. Our compensation is designed to recognize and reward performance, expertise, and contributions:
- Competitive Pay: We set high goals for our employees and reward hard work with competitive salaries. Salary increases are based on individual performance and compared to the market.
- Commission and Bonus Opportunity: We offer an annual discretionary bonus and competitive incentive compensation plans based on the successful accomplishments of corporate and individual goals.
- Equity Grants: At NanoString, we believe all employees should be shareholders. New employees receive a stock grant upon joining the company. Additional discretionary grants are awarded at times for company and individual performance.
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Account Options & Health Saving Accounts
NanoString recognizes that time away from work is essential to employees’ health and productivity. We demonstrate our dedication and appreciation to our employees and their families by offering generous time-off.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Three to six weeks of PTO based on length of service; available for sick, vacation, or personal days.
- Holiday Pay: Eleven holidays including Christmas Eve/Day & New Year’s Eve/Day
- Parental Leave
- 12 weeks full pay for Birth/Primary Parent
- 6 weeks full pay for Non-birth/Non-primary Parent
- Volunteer Day: 8 hours paid volunteer time off
- Annual Events: Holiday Party, Company Picnic and Oktoberfest
Developing your career is an investment in yourself and the future of NanoString. Professional development is a partnership between you and your manager, reinforced by our career resources.
- Educational Reimbursement: Leadership encourages and supports continuing education.
- Onsite Training: We offer learning and training courses to enhance job-related skills.
- Opportunities to attend job related conference and seminars.
Health & Wellness
NanoString contributes a significant portion of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision care for qualified employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. In addition, we offer:
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Company Paid Benefits (Short/Long Term Disability and Basic Life)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Plans
- Subsidized commuter and parking benefits.
- Employee Referral Program: Good people know good people, and we encourage you to refer qualified candidates!
- Employee Store “Nanobucks”: For every year that you are at NanoString we offer “Nanobucks” to purchase NanoString personal products.