nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Immune Assays
Quantify protein and gene expression in one experiment with nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Immune Assays. Our immune assays are designed to complement our 770-plex immune-focused mRNA panel for in-depth characterization of up to 800 total targets:
RNA:Protein Immune Cell Profiling
Track RNA and protein expression of key surface receptors, lineage markers, and regulatory molecules to monitor shifts in cell type abundance and activation status.
RNA:Protein Immune Cell Signaling
Measure RNA and intracellular protein levels of cytokines, chemoattractants, and transcription factors for the earliest indications of cell-cell communication and immune differentiation.
Protein signals from nCounter® Vantage 3D™ panels correlate strongly (R2>0.75) with gold-standard flow cytometry for robust, reliable detection in cell suspension samples.
Note: All of the above panels can also be run in single analyte experiments and can be mixed and matched with other nCounter Vantage 3D Portfolio products.
Advantages of RNA:Protein assays include:
- More data from your precious samples: Simultaneous analysis of RNA and protein enables you to see more from a single sample using as few as 20,000 cells (50,000 cells for PBMCs and primary cells).
- Simple integrated workflow and holistic data output: Integrated measurements simplify your research and eliminate the challenge of comparing data from different technologies with different outputs.
- Compatible with your samples: Our protocols enable you to run both PBMCs and other primary cells without compromising reproducibility.
- Easy data management: No bioinformatician required, our Advanced Analysis software includes statistical tests and produces publication-quality figures.
- Flexible design: Customize through the addition of up to 3 proteins of your choice with Vantage 3D™ Protein Barcoding Service.
Investigate the Human Cancer Immunity Cycle
- Gene Expression
- Protein Barcoding
- Ordering Info
770 gene expression transcripts implicated in the Cancer Immunity Cycle:
- 109 genes to cell surface markers for 24 different
immune cell types and populations
- 30 genes for commonly studied CT Antigens
- >500 genes for measuring immune response
- 40 reference genes (including 30 overlapping controls with
the PanCancer Pathways Panel)
Up to 30 proteins
- 3 antigen presentation targets
- 11 priming & activation targets
- 1 trafficking and infiltration target
- 5 cancer cell recognition and killing targets
Immune Cell Signaling; Intracellular Proteins
- 11 cytokine and chemoattractant targets
- 12 transcription factor targets
- 4 regulatory and effector protein targets
- Customization options include combining protein panels with most gene expression reagents and/or addition of up to 3 proteins to any RNA:Protein experiment with the nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Barcoding Service.
Protein Barcoding Service
Our nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Barcoding Service provides you with the additional flexibility you need, allowing inclusion of up to 3 custom protein probes with the addition of your selected antibodies to our pre-designed panel. Your antibodies will be labeled with unique color-coded molecular barcodes to enable direct quantification of your protein of interest on the nCounter platform through detection of the antibody oligonucleotide conjugates. Custom development of protein assays is also available through the Protein Barcoding Service.
Contact us for more information below.
|nCounter Vantage 3D RNA:Protein Immune Cell Profiling Assay for cell suspensions + Universal Cell Capture Kit||Code Set Only||Prematched RNA:Protein assay||12 Reactions||VRPC-B2M-HIPS-12|
|nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Immune Cell Profiling Panel for cell suspensions (D) + Universal Cell Capture Kit||Code Set Only||For use as a stand-alone protein assay or with nCounter Vantage 3D DNA||12 Reactions||VPODC-B2M-HIPS-12|
|nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Immune Cell Profiling Panel for cell suspensions (R) + Universal Cell Capture Kit||Code Set Only||For use with RNA (+/- DNA) including custom CodeSets, PanCancer RNA Panels, and nCounter Vantage 3D RNA||12 Reactions||VPRXC-B2M-HIPS-12|
|nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Barcoding Service||Service||Customization Service for spike-in to above protein panels or full custom panel development||1 each||PBS-1AB|
|nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Barcoding Service TagSet (D)||Tag Set Only||Protein detection reagent to support a custom stand-alone protein assay or custom protein for use with nCounter Vantage 3D DNA||12 Reactions||PBS-POD-12|
|nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Barcoding Service TagSet (R)||Tag Set Only||Protein detection reagent to support custom protein use with RNA (+/-DNA) including custom CodeSets, PanCancer RNA Panels, and nCounter Vantage 3D RNA Panels.||12 Reactions||PBS-PXR-12|
|nCounter Vantage 3D Protein Barcoding Service - Cross Reactivity Testing||Service||Cross Reactivity Service for spike-in custom protein only||1 each||PBS-XTEST|
|nCounter Master Mix Kit (Max or Flex Systems)||Reagents and Cartridges||Reagents, cartridges, and consumables necessary for sample processing.||12 reactions||NAA-AKIT-012|
|nCounter SPRINT™ Cartridge||Reagents and Cartridges||1 Cartridge, 12 lanes||12 reactions||SPRINT-CAR-1.0|
|nCounter SPRINT™ Reagent Pack||Reagents and Cartridges||Reagents A,B,C & Hybridization Buffer||192 reactions||SPRINT-REAG-KIT|
For a full list of genes and proteins, please download our white paper.
To learn more about nCounter Vantage 3D Portfolio, click here.