nCounter® PanCancer Progression PanelREQUEST INFO
A Multiplexed Gene Expression Approach to Evaluating Metastasis
The nCounter PanCancer Progression Panel is a new panel developed to assist researchers with the challenge of assessing cancer progression. The panel has 770 genes from four major biological processes that contribute to increased tumor growth and invasiveness, including angiogenesis, the epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition, extracellular matrix remodeling, and metastasis.
- Investigate the state of cancer progression
- Measure treatment effects on angiogenesis
- Assess the extracellular matrix and remodeling mechanisms
- Detect key genes that mark the epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition
- Quantify the expression of metastatic growth and suppressor genes
Distribution of Genes in the PanCancer Progression Panel
770 genes including angiogenesis, extracellular matrix, epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition, and metastasis. Components of each feature are highlighted.