Precision Visualized: nSolver™ Analysis Software 3.0
Automated QC, Normalization, and Analysis for Your nCounter Data
nSolver™ Analysis Software is a free analysis platform for storage, custom QC, and custom normalization of nCounter data. Generate highly-customized exports, basic statistical outputs, and publication-quality figures quickly and easily with the included tools.
Box plots are non-parametric analyses that display differences between subsets of an experiment without making any assumptions about the underlying statistical distribution. They display the range of data as well as the extents of each quartile.
Heat maps use agglomerative clustering, a bottom-up form of hierarchical clustering that merges pairs of clusters as they move up the hierarchy. This makes inferences about the relationships of all data sets to each other and is often used to evaluate gene expression.
Scatter plots compare raw, normalized, grouped, or ratio data by plotting individual data points using Cartesian coordinates and assigning one variable to each axis. They can be used to identify trends in the relationship between two variables with little or no manipulation.
Violin plots are similar to box plots in that they display the range of data. However, they also show the density of values along an axis, much like a histogram. They can be used to illustrate relative gene expression in different cell populations over time.
Histograms display the distribution of data that have been binned into discrete intervals. They are used to estimate the probability distribution of a continuous variable.
What's New in nSolver 3.0
- Support for 3D Biology™ data and nCounter Vantage products:
- Experiment merging—seamlessly combine multiple panels, analyte types, and custom CodeSets into a single view
- Cross-analyte data visualization
- Custom QC, background subtraction, and normalization of protein data
- Enhanced analyses with 95% confidence intervals
- Improved organization of studies and experiments
- Advaita iPathwayGuideTM integration
- nDesign Gateway Integration
- User-defined gene annotations
- Automated background subtraction corrections
- Customized quality control on samples/lanes
- Customized normalization and fold-change measurements
- Statistical significance testing
- Ingenuity, Partek, and BioDiscovery compatibility
- Advanced analysis modules based on R programming language
- Comprehensive and detailed searches from anywhere in the application
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for use in diagnostic purposes.