Precision Visualized: nSolver™ Analysis Software 2.6
Automated QC, Normalization, and Analysis for Your nCounter Data
nSolver™ Analysis Software is a free data analysis program that offers nCounter users the ability to quickly and easily QC, normalize, and analyze data without the need to purchase additional software packages. Straightforward, high-quality data files include the counts of each target and a comprehensive set of internal controls.
Box plots are non-parametric analyses that display differences between subsets of an experiment without making any assumptions about the underlying statistical distribution. They display the range of data as well as the extents of each quartile.
Heat maps use agglomerative clustering, a bottom-up form of hierarchical clustering that merges pairs of clusters as they move up the hierarchy. This makes inferences about the relationships of all data sets to each other and is often used to evaluate gene expression.
Scatter plots compare raw, normalized, grouped or ratio data by plotting individual data points using Cartesian coordinates and assigning one variable to each axis. They can be used to identify trends in the relationship between two variables with little or no manipulation.
Violin plots are similar to box plots in that they display the range of data. However, they also show the density of values along an axis, much like a histogram. They can be used to illustrate relative gene expression in different cell populations over time.
Histograms display the distribution of data that have been “binned” into discrete intervals. They are used to estimate the probability distribution of a continuous variable.
nSolver 2.6 Features
- Significance Testing and Error Model for Ratios
- User-Defined Gene Annotations
- Cross-CodeSet Analyses
- Background Subtraction
- Preferences and Housekeeping Gene Retention
- Ingenuity Enhancements
- nDesign Gateway Integration
- Advanced analysis modules based on –R programming language
- Perform automated background subtraction corrections for miRNA and miRGE™ data
- Implement customized quality control on samples/lanes
- Easily design, save, and edit user-defined experiments
- Perform customized normalization and fold change measurements
- Perform copy number calculations for CNV assays
- Easily integrate with pathway applications
- Conveniently generate multiple reports
- Perform comprehensive and detailed searches from anywhere in the application
- Create multi-page reports for PanCancer Pathways, Human and Mouse Immune Profiling panels using advanced analyses
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for use in diagnostic purposes.