nCounter® Products Overview
Fully automated and easy-to-use, the nCounter Analysis System provides everything you need to cost-effectively complete your projects in record time.
- Strong analytical performance - sensitive, precise, and quantitative
- Single tube multiplexing - up to 800 genes or regions, no amplification* required
- Easy-to-use - fully automated, intuitive user interface
- Flexible samples - small samples from a variety of sources, including FFPE
- Quality assurance - GMP compliant / ISO 13485 certified
High sensitivity, precision, and linearity for up to 800 transcripts in a single-tube assay.
- Analyze up to 800 genes simultaneously
- No RT, no enzymes, no amplification*
*Single Cell analysis requires amplification prior to analysis on the nCounter System.
- Direct input of multiple sample types including total RNA, cell lysate, FFPE samples, and whole-blood lysate
- Single molecule digital counting minimizes data noise
Customize your panel products by utilizing up to 30 unique Reporter Codes.
- Compatible with all Gene Expression and CNV products including Single Cell applications
- 30 unique Reporter Codes are universally compatible with all custom Panels and CodeSets
Highly multiplexed, single tube assay allows the analysis of 20 – 800 genes and frees you from the constraints of fixed format microfluidic platforms.
- Analyze multiple pathways for up to 800 genes
- No need to match gene number to a fixed format consumable
- Obtain single cell sensitivity while minimizing amplification
- Single molecule counting minimizes data noise
Multiplex hundreds of targets and multiple samples in a single tube.
- Customizable to study size: measure 20 - 400 targets in a single tube
- Superior precision compared to qPCR: no replicate data points required
- Directly assay tissue, whole-blood lysates, total RNA, cell lysates, and FFPE samples
Highly sensitive, miRNA transcriptome-level multiplexing, with single-base resolution - no amplification required.
- Multiplexed target profiling of miRNA transcriptomes in a single reaction
- High level of sensitivity, specificity, precision, and linearity
- Cancer research, neurobiology, developmental biology, and stem-cell research
Provides the ability to simultaneously profile both miRNAs and mRNAs in
a single reaction.
- Simultaneously profile miRNA and mRNA expression in a single reaction
- Fewer pipetting steps and less preparation time means fewer errors
- Profile FFPE samples as well as other difficult sample types
Interrogate up to 800 regions of the human genome with superior reproducibility, accuracy, and linearity.
- Multiplex up to 800 target regions in a single reaction
- Just 25-minutes of hands-on time per 12 samples
- High accuracy for multiallelic CNVs
- Compatible with DNA from FFPE
Study focused sets of up to 800 lncRNAs with high precision and less hands-on time than any other platform.
- High precision, digital quantification of lncRNAs in a single reaction
- Analyze up to 800 lncRNAs in a single reaction with no amplification
- Compatible with FFPE crude cell lysates and other challenging sample types
Read-out method designed to measure dsDNA fragments that have been enriched via chromatin immunoprecipitation.
- Accurate differentiation and quantification of enriched DNA
- Excellent correlation with ChIP-Seq results
- Analyze up to 800 loci with 15 minutes of hands-on time
The nSolver Analysis Software is a data analysis program that offers nCounter users the ability to quickly and easily QC, normalize, and analyze their data without having to purchase additional software packages. The nSolver software also provides seamless integration and compatibility with other software packages designed for more complex analyses and visualizations.
- Quickly import and export data to and from all nCounter assays
- Easily design, save, and edit user-defined experiments
- Perform customized normalization and fold change measurements