the limitations of RT-qPCR and targeted RNA-Seq.
And in so doing, brings the cure to within a string's reach.
- The ability to measure changes to DNA, RNA, and protein simultaneously
- Better understanding of the immune response to the environment or therapeutic treatment
- Use of a single detector from a small sample
- Allows precise characterization from complex interactions
of gene and protein response in a single reaction.
- Introducing the nCounter Human v3 miRNA Assay Kit, now offering updated miRNA content and controls
- Includes all high confidence and clinically relevant miRNAs based on miRBase 21
- Analyse 192 focused genes per panel with the option to customize up to 24 user-defined genes
- Direct input of multiple sample types including total RNA, cell lysate, FFPE samples, and whole-blood lysate
- Explore new areas of biology with a ready-to-use curated set of genes.
- Customize with up to 30 additional user-defined genes.
- Comprehensive coverage of all ten Hallmarks of Cancer included in three distinct panels.
- Seven new gene expression panels each designed to interrogate a focused area of cancer biology including immuno-oncology.
- Save time and sample material with multiplexed gene fusion detection in a single tube.
- Detect rare fusions with highly specific probes designed using patented Junction Sequence design technology.
- Ideal for use with challenging sample types including FFPE tissue.
- Customizable and forward compatible with our growing line of 3D Biology™ products.