- Multi-analyte profiling for solid tumor research–Simultaneously analyze DNA, RNA, and protein
- Low sample input: Just 5 ng DNA, 25 ng RNA, and 250 ng protein required
- Designed for use with multiple sample types, including FFPE, fresh frozen tissue, and cell lysate
- Simple, integrated workflow and data analysis
Targeted Discovery Using the Most Relevant miRNAsIntroducing the nCounter Human v3 miRNA Assay Kit, now offering updated
miRNA content and controls. Includes all high confidence and clinically
relevant miRNAs based on miRBase 21.
- Save time and sample material with multiplexed gene fusion detection in a single tube.
- Detect rare fusions with highly specific probes designed using patented Junction Sequence design technology.
- Ideal for use with challenging sample types including FFPE tissue.
- Customizable and forward compatible with our growing line of 3D Biology™ products.
- Customize with up to 30 additional user-defined genes.
- Comprehensive coverage of all ten Hallmarks of Cancer included in three distinct panels.
- Seven new gene expression panels each designed to interrogate a focused area of cancer biology including immuno-oncology.
- Identify fusion events without knowledge of partner genes
- Characterize specific fusions by probing the junction sequence
- Characterize over 200 fusions in a single assay
- Study fusions and gene expression targets in the same assay
the limitations of RT-qPCR and targeted RNA-Seq.
And in so doing, brings the cure to within a string's reach.