the limitations of RT-qPCR and targeted RNA-Seq.
And in so doing, brings the cure to within a string's reach.
- The first RNA:Protein assay with the potential to measure 800 RNA:Protein targets in as little as 10,000 cells
- Now Accepting Grant Applications
- Introducing the nCounter Human v3 miRNA Assay Kit, now offering updated miRNA content and controls
- Includes all high confidence and clinically relevant miRNAs based on miRBase 21
- Explore 24 different infiltrating cell types, cancer antigens and immune pathway activity
- Create immune response profiles in any cancer type with 770 key genes
- Enzyme-free* technology with proven performance in FFPE, PBMCs and others
- Identify fusion events without knowledge of partner genes
- Characterize specific fusions by probing the junction sequence
- Characterize over 200 fusions in a single assay
- Study fusions and gene expression targets in the same assay
- A transformative way to look at cancer with just 770 essential genes
- Explore 13 different cancer pathways and 124 driver genes together
- Enzyme-free* technology, proven robust with even challenging FFPE samples