of gene and protein response in a single reaction.
the limitations of RT-qPCR and targeted RNA-Seq.
And in so doing, brings the cure to within a string's reach.
- The ability to measure changes to DNA, RNA, and protein simultaneously
- Better understanding of the immune response to the environment or therapeutic treatment
- Use of a single detector from a small sample
- Allows precise characterization from complex interactions
Targeted Discovery Using the Most Relevant miRNAsIntroducing the nCounter Human v3 miRNA Assay Kit, now offering updated
miRNA content and controls. Includes all high confidence and clinically
relevant miRNAs based on miRBase 21
- Analyse 192 focused genes per panel with the option to customize up to 24 user-defined genes
- Direct input of multiple sample types including total RNA, cell lysate, FFPE samples, and whole-blood lysate
- Explore new areas of biology with a ready-to-use curated set of genes.
- Customize with up to 30 additional user-defined genes.
- Comprehensive coverage of all ten Hallmarks of Cancer included in three distinct panels.
- Seven new gene expression panels each designed to interrogate a focused area of cancer biology including immuno-oncology.
- Save time and sample material with multiplexed gene fusion detection in a single tube.
- Detect rare fusions with highly specific probes designed using patented Junction Sequence design technology.
- Ideal for use with challenging sample types including FFPE tissue.
- Customizable and forward compatible with our growing line of 3D Biology™ products.