the limitations of RT-qPCR and targeted RNA-Seq.
And in so doing, brings the cure to within a string's reach.
- The ability to measure changes to DNA, RNA, and protein simultaneously
- Better understanding of the immune response to the environment or therapeutic treatment
- Use of a single detector from a small sample
- Allows precise characterization from complex interactions
of gene and protein response in a single reaction.
- Introducing the nCounter Human v3 miRNA Assay Kit, now offering updated miRNA content and controls
- Includes all high confidence and clinically relevant miRNAs based on miRBase 21
- Customize with up to 30 additional user-defined genes.
- Comprehensive coverage of all ten Hallmarks of Cancer included in three distinct panels.
- Seven new gene expression panels each designed to interrogate a focused area of cancer biology including immuno-oncology.
- Identify fusion events without knowledge of partner genes
- Characterize specific fusions by probing the junction sequence
- Characterize over 200 fusions in a single assay
- Study fusions and gene expression targets in the same assay
- A transformative way to look at cancer with just 770 essential genes
- Explore 13 different cancer pathways and 124 driver genes together
- Enzyme-free* technology, proven robust with even challenging FFPE samples